24 – 25 February, 2022 - Hotel Le Méridien, New Delhi
Leaders often undermine the power they have to make a change. By paying attention to our personal growth, we can deepen our impact as leaders. In the program – “Developing Yourself For Managerial Excellence“, you will learn the importance of self leadership and use variety of tools to support that development. With the winning strategies of self management, power of emotional intelligence, effective decision making and a 360 degree relationship matrix, you will be able to identify challenges, improve professional relationships thereby achieve personal goals.
The purpose of the training programme is to enable the participants to:
- Adopt winning strategies for personal growth and professional excellence.
- Identify a high-level personal goal and make an action plan to achieve it.
- Develop skills to manage self and lead others.
- Manage 360 degree relationships at workplace to enhance performance.
The methodology will be highly interactive and will include lectures, case discussion, role play, simulation game, and self-assessment through psychometric questionnaires with feedback. The program concludes with an individual action plan and forming a WhatsApp group for continued exchange of research insights and valuable lessons.
Executives at all levels in organisations such as government, public and private sectors, MNCs and NGOs etc.
Dates: 24th & 25th February, 2022
Duration: 9.30 AM to 5:30 PM
Location : Hotel Le Méridien, Windsor Place, New Delhi – 110001
PROGRAM FEE & REGISTRATION
- Fee: Rs 20,000/- per participant plus 18% GST. The payment is to be made electronically on the bank details given in the nomination form available at https://bit.ly/3kwqm6d
- Group Discount : 20% discount for three (3) and more nominations.
- The registration form duly filled in along with the fee deposit details should reach us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th February,2022. In case of withdrawal or cancellation of registration, no refund of fee will be allowed. However, substitute(s)may be permitted with prior intimation.
- Nominating organisations are advised to await confirmation of acceptance of nomination(s) before sending the participants to the programme venue.
- Five Winning Strategies For Self Development
- Goal Setting And Goal Getting
- Emotional intelligence At Workplace
- 360 Degree IPR Model
- Working Collaboratively In Teams