Two – Day MDP on From Conflict To Collaboration
at Hotel Le Meridien , New Delhi from
24th to 25th May 2022
MDP Brochure – From Conflict to Collaboration
Nomination form for MDP
Peter Drucker, the management thinker said that friction, confusion and underperformance exist in every organisation which makes conflict inevitable. Further, research reveals that managers today spend at least 24% of their time managing conflict. Does that sound like a shocking waste? No, because the good news is that conflicts and differences bring in innovative solutions to do things differently. In this program, participants will be able to learn to understand constructive conflicts in their organisation and adopt a collaborative solution-centric approach to conflcit resolution.
The aim of this program is to: Develop emotional intelligence to manage conflicting situations, Build effective interpersonal skills, and Structure the critical conversation in complex team dynamics for positive outcomes.
The methodology will be highly interactive and will include lectures, case discussion, role play, simulation game, and self-assessment through psychometric questionnaires with feedback. The program concludes with an individual action plan and forming a WhatsApp group for continued exchange of research insights and valuable lessons. To provide experiential learning following make the exciting feature of the training.
- Micro Lab
- Self Assessment tools with one to one feedback
- In-class exercises
- Case discussion and presentation
- Management Games
Executives at all levels in organisations such as government, public and private sectors, MNCs and NGOs etc.
- Understanding conflict mindset : a constructive solution-centric approach
- Managing Intra-personal conflicts : resolving internal conflicts by self awareness and self-regulation
- Developing Emotional intelligence: Managing emotions at workplace
- Management game : Win as much as you can
- Resolving Inter-personal conflicts : building effective relationships with boss, peers and subordinates.
- Case Discussion & Presentaion on ‘People are the problem, people are the solution’
- Collaborative team dynamics : Think win – win
- Management game : Mind the landmine
Dates: 24th & 25th May, 2022
Duration: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Location : Hotel Le Méridien, Windsor Place, New Delhi – 110001
PROGRAM FEE & REGISTRATION
- It is a non-residential program.
- The program fee is Rs.25,000/- per participant plus 18% GST. The fee includes training kit, reading material, tea with snacks and lunch.
- Group Discount: 20% will be applicable for three (3) and more nominations.
- Participants should be nominated by their organisations by filling Nomination form
- The form should be filled in with all details and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for receipt of nomination (s) is Friday, 20th May, 2022.
- The fee is to be paid online through NEFT/RTGS. The bank details are provided in the above Nomination form
- Organisations are advised to wait for the confirmation of acceptance of nominations(s) before sending the participants to the programme venue.
- The fee is to be paid before the commencement of the program. For any queries regarding payment, MDP Office may be contacted at 9718153392.
- There will be no refund of fees in case of withdrawal or cancellation of nominations. However, substitution will be permitted.
- Is Conflict necessary, constructive and innovative ?
- How to manage Intra-personal conflicts by knowing and regulating self.
- Managing Emotions effectively At Workplace: Measuring EQ.
- How to resolve Inter-personal conflicts with boss, peer and subordinate.
- Building a Team with a Think Win - Win Mindset .