Duration : 2 Days
According to New England Journal of Medicine (2018), the most productive age group is 60 to 70 years followed by 70 to 80 years and 50 to 60 years respectively. Keeping in view this research finding the work life of an individual has extended to a longer period of time after the actual retiring age which is 60. Therefore, it becomes important for us to focus on some personal and professional aspects of our life
It is inevitable that the retiring will happen but living a good productive life after the retirement is a choice. To corroborate this, yet another research conducted by Ian Robertson, indicates that old age starts at 80.
The programme focuses on doable practical strategies to be adopted by the participants to make them physically, mentally, socially and financially secured and strong.
- Understanding- Age is Just a Number- Power of Positive Mindset
- Understanding Self: A Gap Analysis
- 5 Essential strategies for Successful Ageing
- Managing Resources for financial wellness
- Nurturing Relationships for social wellness
- Time Management for productive engagement
- Management games : Knowledge works and Experience wins