Duration : 3 Days
In 1995, there were no women serving as CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, and only 10 percent served as Board Members. Now, women make up 5 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs, and women’s boardroom participation has risen to 17 percent.
A research done by Kathy Caprino, famous author and a coach reveals that organisations with more women in leadership roles are 1.4 times more likely to have a sustained profitable growth.
However, women haven’t yet mustered the necessary courage to rise up, speak up and stand up boldly for themselves. Therefore, this development programme becomes imperative and useful to enhance confidence of
- Identifying Strengths & limitations
- Personality Profiling
- Developing Social Intelligence to overcome gender barriers
- Achieving Work- Life Balance
- Developing Assertive Communication
- Strategies to move from Room to Boardroom