Duration : 3 to 5 days
Why are great leaders so scarce? According to Gallup study just 21 percent of employees strongly feel they are being managed in a way that motivates them to do outstanding work. It doesn’t imply that such managers are ineffective leaders, it is because they aren’t getting enough guidance before they are placed in leadership roles. It is an acknowledged fact that there are some inborn characteristics, that predispose people to become leaders. However it is also widely acknowledged that leadership traits can be developed. As per the estimates offered by research, leadership in a person is about one-third born and two-thirds made. So if you aspire to develop leadership competencies in your managers, one of the best ways is to lead your executives to a leadership self-development plan.
- Understanding & assessing leadership competencies
- Leading by Example : Managing Self
- Developing Social Intelligence for Higher Performance
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Managing Change & Diversity
- The Seven Skills of Effective Leadership