Duration : 2-4 days
Peter Drucker, the management thinker said that friction, confusion and underperformance exist in every organisation which makes conflict inevitable. Further, research reveals that managers today spend at least 24% of their time managing conflict. Does that sound like a shocking waste? No, because the positive impact is that conflicts and differences bring in innovative solutions to do things differently. Also resolving conflicts calls for effective negotiation skills to openly face an issue and arrive at a win-win outcome. This brings in personal transformation leading to business excellence.
- Understanding Sources of Conflict
- Developing Positive Orientation
- Building 360 degree inter personal skills for workplace conflicts
- Understanding Principled Negotiation Strategies: Win as much as you can
- Working in collaboration for achieving organizational excellence