Duration : 3 Days
Why great leaders are so scarce? According to Gallup study just 21 percent of employees strongly feel they are being managed in a way that motivates them to do outstanding work. It doesn’t imply that such managers are ineffective leaders, it is because they aren’t getting enough guidance before they are placed in leadership roles. It is an acknowledged fact that there are some inborn characteristics, that predispose people to become leaders.
However, it is also widely acknowledged that leadership traits can be developed. As per the estimates offered by research, leadership in a person is about one-third born and two-thirds made. So if you aspire to develop leadership competencies in your managers, one of the best ways is to lead your executives to a leadership self-development plan.
- Understanding the leader within you
- Know your level of leadership
- Developing Emotional Intelligence for effective leadership
- Dynamics of Constructive Conflict & conflict resolution styles
- Leading high performing teams at workplace
- Management Game : Leading from the front