Duration : 3 Days
Do you know what is the difference between a performer and a star performer? According to Daniel Goleman, father of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ approximately 80% of success is due to emotional intelligence making EQ more important than IQ. Emotional Intelligence in simple words, is ‘Way of Acting’ and this goes a long way in enhancing interpersonal effectiveness at workplace.
The good news is that emotional quotient unlike IQ can be increased throughout the life.
Thus, it becomes necessary for all personnel to know their EQ score and to work on their Emotional Quotient (EQ) by adopting strategies to enhance self and social competencies.
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Measure your EQ score
- Developing high EQ by greater Self Awareness
- Developing high EQ through better Social Awareness
- Achieving Results with healthy Relationship at workplace
- Management Game : Why 'We' is greater than'Me'