Duration : 2-4 days
Do you know what is the difference between a performer and a star performer? According to Daniel Goldman, father of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ has stated that approximately 80% of success is due to emotional intelligence making EQ more important than IQ. The good news is that emotional quotient unlike IQ can be increased throughout the life. Thus, it becomes imperative for all personnel to work on their Emotional Quotient (EQ) by adopting strategies to enhance self and social competencies.
- Understanding Self and Others
- Building Personal Competence through Time and Stress Management
- Developing Optimism to overcome negativity
- Developing Emotional Intelligence for creating high performing teams
- Nurturing IPR skills through Higher Emotional Quotient
- Building Solution Centric Approach to Conflict Resolution