Duration : 3 Days
As a leader you will have to walk the talk and lead by example. Therefore, before trying to develop others, you must be able to develop yourself. This program “Developing Yourself For Managerial Excellence” (DYME), focuses on three-pronged self development process starting with accurately self assessing your strengths and areas of improvements followed by understanding the winning strategies of enhancing your personal and professional performance and finally committing to the path ahead.
Excellence is all about being better than yesterday and this program intends to make it possible by helping you answer the following questions :
– What should you stop doing?
– What should you keep doing?
– What should you start doing ?
- Know your Personality Type
- Gap Analysis
- 5 Winning strategies for professional and personal success
- Raise your EQ
- Developing IPR skills at workplace
- My Action Plan - MAP
- Management Game : Goal setting to Goal getting