Duration : 5 Days
Communicating effectively is an art and must be practiced effectively at workplace for better output and successful achievement of goals of the organisation. Every employee must be very clear what his colleague wants to convey. One must be able to decode the information in the desired form and respond accordingly.
Mastering the skills of communication and presentation plays important role for the success of individuals building their careers and for the organisations in which they work. Communication goes part and parcel with team working and being able to communicate with people and is considered to be of vital importance in any job.
This programme is designed to be highly interactive with experiential learning helping participants to explore and practise to become effective communicators and presenters.
- Understanding the essentials of effective communication
- Know your communication style and barriers
- The EQ Effect
- Art of receiving and giving feedback
- Listening Skills
- Building Assertive communication
- 21 essentials of powerful presentation
- Building IPR skills for effective conflict resolutions
- Management Game : Power of Connect to Correct