Duration : 3 Days
Stress is a fact of life. You cannot avoid stress but when you cannot manage stress, it manages you. The fast pace of the modern corporate world has posed a very high work pressure on its employees which has inevitably caused stress.
In such situations, professionals who are able to manage stress effectively and show the ability to cope with the pressures are able to climb the corporate ladder with ease.
However, if unmanaged, stress and its symptoms affect the quality of life which in turn leads to demotivation and low performance levels of an individual. It therefore becomes imperative to take proactive measures to combat stressful situations before these have detrimental impact on overall organisation’s productivity.
- Developing a positive mindset Understanding Stress - a friend or a foe
- Know your stress inventory
- The 5 winning strategies to manage self to manage time
- Develop EQ for managing difficult situations
- Dealing with negative people
- Management Game : An Attitude of Gratitude