Duration : 2-3 days
As per the Gallup study, globally 87 percent of employees are disengaged at work with lagging motivation ultimately leading to low productivity and profitability. It was found that this disengagement was the result of mismatch between personal expectations and organizational goals. As great leaders that make great workplaces, it is their responsibility to increase employee engagement by aligning the values of an individual with that of serving organization. To achieve this, a transformational environment needs to be created that would steer the process of value actualisation slowly leading to organizational excellence.
- Determining Personal Values : Self Awareness
- Aligning Personal Values with Organisational Values: Gap Analysis
- Creating Positive Environment: Trust Building
- Translating Values into Action
- Steering the process of Value Actualisation